Ugly Singaporeans
Received an email that was circulated by friends, friends' friends etc etc....
It really showed the ugly side of Singaporeans. I thought what I had to deal with every morning in the train was bad enough. But this is ultimate!!
Content of email......
Shameful scene on the MRT train.... Pass it on please... Evening peak hr, there are a few pregnant ladies and also elderly folks on the same train. All we can do, is feel ashame that we
have such people around. This family of 3 slept on all the way from City Hall (where i board,
they already sleeping soundly) and when I alight @ Yishun.. still sleeping soundly... If there's any "hall of shame" website, someone please copy and paste it into the site please... I hate to do this, but really so pissed off with this family.

It really showed the ugly side of Singaporeans. I thought what I had to deal with every morning in the train was bad enough. But this is ultimate!!
Content of email......
Shameful scene on the MRT train.... Pass it on please... Evening peak hr, there are a few pregnant ladies and also elderly folks on the same train. All we can do, is feel ashame that we
have such people around. This family of 3 slept on all the way from City Hall (where i board,
they already sleeping soundly) and when I alight @ Yishun.. still sleeping soundly... If there's any "hall of shame" website, someone please copy and paste it into the site please... I hate to do this, but really so pissed off with this family.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home