Nipples
My parents wanted to buy me a necklace so that I can wear the jade piece that I have. I told them I wanted something long and thin.
Mom : Eh gal, you want the necklace to be long right?
Me : Yups. So that I can hide it.
Mom : About nipple level??
Me : ???? Ya ya..nipple level...
Mom : But your nipple level and my nipple level different lez..facing different direction.
Me : Okie okie...your nipple level when you wearing bra... -_-"
Mom : Okie. Bye...
Mom : Eh gal, you want the necklace to be long right?
Me : Yups. So that I can hide it.
Mom : About nipple level??
Me : ???? Ya ya..nipple level...
Mom : But your nipple level and my nipple level different lez..facing different direction.
Me : Okie okie...your nipple level when you wearing bra... -_-"
Mom : Okie. Bye...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home