Nutcase
Got a missed call earlier and I tried calling back using my office number.
Me : Hello, may I know who called for Avril earlier?
NC : Huh? What?
Me : May I know who called for Avril earlier?
NC: What?? What are you talking about?
Me : Where is this place?
NC : Huh? What? I don't understand you..(hung up)
So I tried calling back using my handphone because I thought maybe she didn't recoginse the number or something. But she kept cutting off my line. At least you could have just said that you dialled the wrong number or something. Soo tempted to text her...on the other hand..waste time waste money...
Me : Hello, may I know who called for Avril earlier?
NC : Huh? What?
Me : May I know who called for Avril earlier?
NC: What?? What are you talking about?
Me : Where is this place?
NC : Huh? What? I don't understand you..(hung up)
So I tried calling back using my handphone because I thought maybe she didn't recoginse the number or something. But she kept cutting off my line. At least you could have just said that you dialled the wrong number or something. Soo tempted to text her...on the other hand..waste time waste money...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home