Waraku Pasta
Had dinner with my classmates Sandy and Jessica after our papers yesterday. We went to Waraku Pasta at The Central. Seriously, there were too many pastas to choose from, we really didn't know which one to order.
What to eat, what to eat...
Jessica enjoying her slice of pizza
Sandy can't even be bothered about me taking her candid shot..
What to eat, what to eat...Mini salad that comes with every pasta, pizza or gratin
Spinich and Salmon pasta in Japanese cream sauce. I like the cream sauce. Its not that rich so you won't get sick of it soo quickly. The salmon's abit salty though.
Cod roe pasta. The inital taste tasted like curry but it was quite yummy on the whole. But the sad thing what that the cod roe became cooked because of the heat from the pasta.
Scallop and prawn pizza. I super love the pizza. Thin, crispy edge and cheezy...yummy. The seafood's super fresh too.
Jessica enjoying her slice of pizza
Sandy can't even be bothered about me taking her candid shot..Had fun with them last night. But the sad thing was that I was down with the flu. So I couldn't finish most of my food.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home