Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Hypocrites

Hypocites...All of us say we hate them, but how many of us know the real meaning of 'hypocrites'?

hyp·o·crite /ˈhɪpəkrɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hip-uh-krit] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1.
a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements
.



Yes, I tell people that I hate hypocrites too. But sad to say, I am one to sometimes. I tend to still talk to people I don't like. And offer help when they need. To alot of people, I may seem fake. But sometimes I just tell myself, 'They are still human beings after all.'.

But what I can't stand is people talk behind your back and are too afraid to say it in your face. If you have something to say about me that doesn't match with your virtues, then say it. Don't pretend to nice in front of me just because you need my help and stab me in the back like nobody's business. Would you like it if I were to do that to you?

Sometimes I just wonder should I even bother to talk to people like that. 'It's a total waste of time.'. Thoses would be the words that I would hear my close friends say. Sometimes I think I should do just that, but then again, why go so low to their level? I'll just be nice and hope that they would feel guilty for treating me so bad. Which I think would take a very long time to happen cause some people are jus selfish bastards. They think for themselves and only themselves. Oh well, these people are just sick in the head. May they have their retribution some day. As for me, I still believe in treating them as normal human beings with feelings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home