The 80s
Was talking about cartoons in the 80s that we loved to watch in office one day and Sharon suddenly brought up the show that I was soo crazy about when I was a kid. Labyrinth. 

I was gaga over David Bowie after watching this show. I know most people thinks that he is a crappy rocker but this show made him look soo delicious...Imagine. A 9 yr old going gaga over a freak! I remembered that my Mom got me the video tape and I would put on the tape every other weekend. As time past, fungus started growing and eventually, that was the last of my Labyrinth weekends.
And guess what, I managed to find the whole episode on youtube. And I finished watching and I don't mind watching it again. But then, Charlie said that he would get me the VCD no matter what. So, I think I shall wait for him and my Labyrinth weekends will be back...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home