N76
Yippie...I've got a new phone. Courtesy of Mr Charlie Lim.

Seriously, I feel pretty guilty getting the phone. Cause with that money, I could have used it to pay at least 2 months of household bills.
Ah B is the type of guy that would get me anything that I liked. Except flowers... damn. Even though no matter how many times I tell him that I don't need it, he will still get it. He is pretty stubborn when he has his mind set on doing something.
But this time, I think he was feeling guilty for getting the N95.
I love the phone, no doubt about it. Thanks Ah B.

Seriously, I feel pretty guilty getting the phone. Cause with that money, I could have used it to pay at least 2 months of household bills.
Ah B is the type of guy that would get me anything that I liked. Except flowers... damn. Even though no matter how many times I tell him that I don't need it, he will still get it. He is pretty stubborn when he has his mind set on doing something.
But this time, I think he was feeling guilty for getting the N95.
I love the phone, no doubt about it. Thanks Ah B.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home