Monday, May 21, 2007

Craving


Damn, I am having a huge craving for the Ma La steamboat...the thin slices of beef dipped into the 'mala' broth to cook, then dipping it into the thick mixture of peanut and sesame sauce. Slurrrppp....

Don't know what is wrong with me...

Think I must be stressed about my exam results. It will be out in another 2 weeks time. Told my Mom that my results would be her birthday present as well as mi and Ah B's dating anniversary's present...Hope I don't give them a heart attack...

Please let me pass, please let me pass...

******************************

Had an accident today when I was on the way to work. Stupid bike..Raining like mad liao still want to cut traffic. I was riding behind this Uncle on a X9. And suddenly, another cub just swerved out from between the cars in front of the Uncle. Uncle panicked and applied his brakes. He skidded.

How I got involved in the accident? I tried to avoid the Uncle and his bike (which were already on the road) so I applied my new brakes damn hard loz...And I ended up on the ground with my left leg pinned under my bike. Was dragged for quite a few meters I guess. Cause as I was on the ground, the sliding never seem to stop...

My raincoat,torn. My new rainpants, torn. And thank God I was wearing a full face helmet. Scratches on the left side of my helmet because of the sliding. But I didn't wear my gloves, so there were some scratches on my palms. And lucky I was wearing covered boots. Cause when I saw the Uncle who was wearing slippers, almost half of the skin on his feet was gone...ouch. He fractured his right arm and it looked pretty bad. I hope he is okie. There were a few kind souls there offering their help.

And guess what. My bike could still start. But the front is a little crooked though. Lucky for all the practices on crooked bikes at BBDC, I managed to get myself to work.

Time to go home now. Think I will take an hour to get home on the bike...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home