Buzz Off!
Stop asking me the same question over and over again. Asking me the question once, twice, I am still okie with it. But asking it everytime we come in contact? It's starting to really bug me.
Why don't you get it that You don't have to ask soo many times. IF I am free and ready to do it, I will. It wouldn't need your constant nagging to get me started you know.
I have my own life. I have things to do. I have a budget. I am not your everyday 'stay home and do housework' only housewife you know. I have a job. I need to go to school. I have exams to prepare for. And I don't even have time to do my housework. So what makes you think I have time for this?
Come on. You gotta learn that the world does not evolves around you. We do not need to bow down to you. We do not need to attend to your every needs. And quit asking me again.
Why don't you get it that You don't have to ask soo many times. IF I am free and ready to do it, I will. It wouldn't need your constant nagging to get me started you know.
I have my own life. I have things to do. I have a budget. I am not your everyday 'stay home and do housework' only housewife you know. I have a job. I need to go to school. I have exams to prepare for. And I don't even have time to do my housework. So what makes you think I have time for this?
Come on. You gotta learn that the world does not evolves around you. We do not need to bow down to you. We do not need to attend to your every needs. And quit asking me again.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home