Monday, April 09, 2007

Back From Cameron...

It's so sianz to be back. But nevertheless, the trip was an enjoyable one. It was peaceful and pure relaxation without the constant blabbering of someone. Anyways, the only pictures I have with me right now are those taken with my handphones. Will post the rest of the pictures up once Ah B finish 'playing' with them.

The scenery was breathtaking. Cool breeze, fresh air (I think) and the beautiful greenery. You definitely need a vehicle to get around there.. The food was good and the company was fun. But too bad, Hilary couldn't join us. His timing belt snapped on the way to Cameron so he had to make a u turn. He missed all the nice turns and corners...

We had a very smooth ride home. Saw alot of other bikers on their way home from Penang and Cameron too...





Ah B having 'zi ye bing'

Our map for the trip

Karen having her energy drink...

Johnny lifeblogging away

Jacky with the ah seh face


Evelyn giving me the ah lian stare


Karen and Me with our tired faces...sleepy man

Just look at our eyebags

How fake can our smiles be when we are tired

The beautiful scenery




On our way back to Singapore




What is Ah B trying to take picture of?

The rainbow....

Oh ya...Karen and I kittinized our helmets..So now I am an Ah Lian...keke



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home