Happy Hatch Day Megan
Went for Megan's 5th birthday party last sunday (actual birthday is today) and Ah B wasn't feeling too well. He rested upstairs while I was with the rest of the family at the function room downstairs. Uncle Mark had to eat so he gave me the responsibility of being the camera woman. Just being in the function room for 10 mins with the kids gave me a headache and painful ears. Their screams were 'oh my God'. Aunty Cat got a ballon sculpter to entertain the kids, which I don't think I wanna get when I celebrate my kids' bdae in the future...$300 plus for that 2 hrs of entertainment...
Pictures from Uncle Mark were being delayed...so here are some pics taken from my handphone.


Pictures from Uncle Mark were being delayed...so here are some pics taken from my handphone.

Valentine's Day Baby, Megan

Labels: Family






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home