Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Rants

There's soo many pictures I wanna upload and things I wanna say. But with the laptop down, there isn't much I can do.

School quite a bore actually. Why?? Cause the lecturers talk too much. Off topic somemore. I don't know but I would rather the lecturer goes straight to the point and teach. Jokes once in a while is okie but not more than half the lesson what... Imagine that he only went through 3 slides in a 3 hours lesson and the rest of it was his so called examples.. 天啊! I did not pay $3k plus for jokes lor.

I seriously need sleep. Why is it when it comes to Sundays, I can never get a proper sleep? I don't know. Maybe because I was reluctant to let the weekend end soo early. Maybe because I have work and class the next day. And I think also partly cause some itchy fingers had to keep distubing Ah B's bike everytime. May his/her fingers grow boils and start to rot....and may they hurt like hell too. No wonder they call it Monday blues....sigh... I think I should buy more 4D so that I can strike it big. Then Marina and I can open a shop and then after a few years, stay at home and be Tai Tai's... (Day Dreaming..)

Didn't do much the last few days. Had classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Went for my bike lesson on Tuesday. Stayed at home and accompany Ah B on Thursday (he just got back from Brunei). Went riding around under the rain on Saturday. Same thing on Sunday and also caught a movie, Borat... Stupid show. It was just a show for laughs.

I am soo looking forward to tonight. Having my mani and padi session....yippie... Got wedding dinner to attend on Sat lah...

Yawn..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home