Year 2007
Yups...it's the beginning of a new year. Which means loads of uncleared work in the in-tray that was left there when I was away in Year 2006. Need to clear those before starting on the 'fresher' documents.
Have been up and down to KL the past few weekends. Wanted to post pics but the PC at home died and I can't load the pics. Damn. Now that Ah B is in Brunei, I do not have anything to entertain myself with except housework. Will update with pics when the PC's up...
Would be starting school next week..Arrrggghhh.. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. So I am only left with Tuesdays and Thursdays for my bike lesson. And I can't do any homework at home cause no PC. And my Saturdays and Sundays would be very precious to me now...Hopfully I wouldn't have problems paying attention in class. It has been a long time since I have touched books..other than story books of course.
Wish me luck guys... Happy New Year!!!
*grumble grumble*
Back to work....
Have been up and down to KL the past few weekends. Wanted to post pics but the PC at home died and I can't load the pics. Damn. Now that Ah B is in Brunei, I do not have anything to entertain myself with except housework. Will update with pics when the PC's up...
Would be starting school next week..Arrrggghhh.. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. So I am only left with Tuesdays and Thursdays for my bike lesson. And I can't do any homework at home cause no PC. And my Saturdays and Sundays would be very precious to me now...Hopfully I wouldn't have problems paying attention in class. It has been a long time since I have touched books..other than story books of course.
Wish me luck guys... Happy New Year!!!
*grumble grumble*
Back to work....
Labels: Rants



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home