Ouch!
Ouch! Got cut by a glass last night. Me and Ah B still wondering how the hell the glass managed to cut me at that angle. The bleeding was pooowwwweeeerrrr. I have never seen soo much blood of mine ooze out other than that monthly thingy...Immediately, Ah B told me told elevate my leg while he cleared up the mess.
After that, Damien picked us up and went to the nearest clinic. And I tell you, the queue was horrible. When I went there, they were serving no 86. It was finally my turn (no 97) after 1hr plus, almost 2hrs...
Got the wound cleaned up abit and then 2 stitches... By then, all 3 of us were hungry. Suppose to meet Sarah and gang for dinner at 6 plus.

After that, Damien picked us up and went to the nearest clinic. And I tell you, the queue was horrible. When I went there, they were serving no 86. It was finally my turn (no 97) after 1hr plus, almost 2hrs...
Got the wound cleaned up abit and then 2 stitches... By then, all 3 of us were hungry. Suppose to meet Sarah and gang for dinner at 6 plus.









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home