Annual Service Award
The Annual Service Award is a yearly thingy that my department have to organize.
Every year, it would be at different hotels. And of course, the food. The food at Amara Hotel was yummy. But too bad, was to busy eating to take any pictures of them.
Every year, it would be at different hotels. And of course, the food. The food at Amara Hotel was yummy. But too bad, was to busy eating to take any pictures of them.
Preperation was a killer. All of us went crazy during the process. It drained the energy out of me till I became pale. Sharon said that I looked like a drug addict..Is it really that bad?? No make up nia mah...The process of counting the huge amount of vouchers gave me a headache. After calculation, the vouchers are enough for me to do grocery shopping for 43 yrs...
My feet are aching from all the standing in my heels...I think I need to go for a foot spa...Karen, come let's go for our foot massage....
Dynn, Me, Wendy and Sharon



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home