Friday, April 20, 2007

Chinese 8 Characters

"I have to be careful.". That is what I tell myself every time I have to do something for him or do something that has to go through him. But no matter how many times I've checked or how careful I try to be, there would always be something wrong. Damn.. I seriously think that our Chinese 8 characters clash.

Just like me and my Grandma. I remembered what my uncle told me before when I was a teen. " I told your Ah Ma that she cannot carry you until after 3 months from your birth. But she stubborn. Don't want to listen. See lah. Now both of you like cat and dog.". I never could really get along with my Grandma. Ever since I was a toddler, I would cry at the top of my lungs whenever she tried to carry me or play with me. It got so bad that I remember biting her till she bled with I was about 3 or 4 year old. Yes, I was a bitch since a kid. I just couldn't see eye to eye with her. But I was nice to everyone else though. Okie, almost everyone else.

Where was I?? Oh ya. The moment I passed him the envelopes, I started to have this bad feeling that something was missing. And throughout the rest of the day, the feeling was getting stronger each and every minute. But I just couldn't put my finger to it. It was until later on that day, he came storming into the room and asked for me. "Oh man...not again. F**K.." those were the words that went in my head. He demanded to know why I didn't insert certain numbers. At this point, I knew any amount of explanation would not help cause it was clearly my fault. I 'humiliated' him in front of his peers. He couldn't take the 'humiliation'. Call me careless or whatever, but no matter how hard I try, I still get it. Think should ask him to keep his tail properly so that I would not step on it all the time.

Guess I would have to avoid him for the next few days. Thank God the weekend's near. Or I think I would suffer a heart attack every time he calls for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home