Kitty Car
Went to Bugis today to do some last minute shopping for Hilary. Need to get it before he goes back to US on Wednesday...Going to miss him. I am already missing his wife and kids soo much...
Got a lift from Karen. 2 P platers have no idea how to get to Bugis from our work place. Oh well, there is always a first time. We managed to find our way there cause I remebered that Bugis is not very far away from school.. Thanks babe for the ride.
Oh, we spotted a Kitty Car at Bugis...




Got a lift from Karen. 2 P platers have no idea how to get to Bugis from our work place. Oh well, there is always a first time. We managed to find our way there cause I remebered that Bugis is not very far away from school.. Thanks babe for the ride.
Oh, we spotted a Kitty Car at Bugis...




Cynthia fell in love with this car the moment I showed her the pictures...



2 Comments:
i sosososososossoso love this!
loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I know...that look on your face when i showed you the pic that day...
Post a Comment
<< Home