Happy Birthday Mom
Yups. Celebrated Mom's & Aunite Pauline's birthday yesterday at Bellini Grande. The two ladies were celebrating their 55th birthday. It was meant to be a surprise birthday party for them but apparently Auntie Pauline's actions made her suspicious. So she went snooping around and eventually found out about the party...
The food at Bellini's was good. I had the Shaved Foie Gras Salad and Lamb. Charlie had the Wagu Beef Burger and Crab soup. Sorry babes. No pictures up. Too busy eating that I didn't take any pictures. Service there was abit slow so I started to have gastric pains. The moment the food came, I couldn't stop eating.
After dinner, we proceeded to the lounge downstairs. They were having a live band performance there. Not bad for a stage full of 50 year olds. They were pretty cheeky though.
I hope the two birthday ladies enjoyed their birthday.
The food at Bellini's was good. I had the Shaved Foie Gras Salad and Lamb. Charlie had the Wagu Beef Burger and Crab soup. Sorry babes. No pictures up. Too busy eating that I didn't take any pictures. Service there was abit slow so I started to have gastric pains. The moment the food came, I couldn't stop eating.
After dinner, we proceeded to the lounge downstairs. They were having a live band performance there. Not bad for a stage full of 50 year olds. They were pretty cheeky though.
I hope the two birthday ladies enjoyed their birthday.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home