Updates
Hey lovelies!! Sorry for not updating but have been pretty tired at the end of the day. My days has never been better!
Thanks ladies for all the well wishes.
Been spending quite abit recently. Shopping sessions after shopping sessions. And GSS is here! Looks like I'll be spending again. Laid my eyes on an Agnes B bag but I don't know if it is still available. Can't afford my dream bag yet so getting something cheaper first. Haha...
Had a Ladies Night out with Rach and gang last Thursday. It was awesome. We paid $18nett for free flow house pours and chocolate fondue. I was quite suprised that the house pour wine was actually pretty good. I had really horrible house pour wine before. This is the best house pour wine I had soo far. And the chocolate fondue got standard one okie? The chocolate was uber shoik. Having another session on the 11 Jun. Yippie.... It feels really great just to chill out and gossip with a bunch of gal friends. Really relaxes you.
Think I will have an early night today. Will try posting more often. TTFN.
Thanks ladies for all the well wishes.
Been spending quite abit recently. Shopping sessions after shopping sessions. And GSS is here! Looks like I'll be spending again. Laid my eyes on an Agnes B bag but I don't know if it is still available. Can't afford my dream bag yet so getting something cheaper first. Haha...
Had a Ladies Night out with Rach and gang last Thursday. It was awesome. We paid $18nett for free flow house pours and chocolate fondue. I was quite suprised that the house pour wine was actually pretty good. I had really horrible house pour wine before. This is the best house pour wine I had soo far. And the chocolate fondue got standard one okie? The chocolate was uber shoik. Having another session on the 11 Jun. Yippie.... It feels really great just to chill out and gossip with a bunch of gal friends. Really relaxes you.
Think I will have an early night today. Will try posting more often. TTFN.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home