House of Jamu
Tried the facial at House of Jamu at Jurong Point. The sales staff there was very friendly and the therapist there was really nice to let me sleep in peace. No hard selling, no long sales talks, just peace.
I love the smell of their products. Its all flowers and herbs. Really relaxing. Tried the chamomile facial. The sales staff told me that the therapist won't be doing any extraction as the enzymes from their products would breakdown the blackheads and whiteheads.
I would love to try their body massage as I have been suffering from a stiff shoulder recently. Though Ah B was sweet enough to give me a massage every time it hurts, but I think I would want to go for a full body massage therapy. Rub away all those stress.
Maybe will drop by this friday before shopping...haha...Need to shop for new clothes.
I love the smell of their products. Its all flowers and herbs. Really relaxing. Tried the chamomile facial. The sales staff told me that the therapist won't be doing any extraction as the enzymes from their products would breakdown the blackheads and whiteheads.
I would love to try their body massage as I have been suffering from a stiff shoulder recently. Though Ah B was sweet enough to give me a massage every time it hurts, but I think I would want to go for a full body massage therapy. Rub away all those stress.
Maybe will drop by this friday before shopping...haha...Need to shop for new clothes.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home