Crap
Don’t know what is wrong with B. He’s has not been himself lately. Think it’s because of the stress at work. I know he must have loads of shit to clear after his long holiday.
He has been listless, moody and quite the last few days. Wish there is something I could do to cheer him up. Miss his crazy laughter….
*************************************************
Having a crappy week at work. I really need a miracle to happen but I know it won’t. Been waking up with the same question running through my head over and over again, which I have been trying very hard to find the answer but to no avail. No one to blame except myself though. Sigh… (Just treat it as if I am blabbering to myself.)
Anyways, had my appraisal yesterday. It didn’t go quite well. But I don’t give a hoots. Everytime when appraisal period comes, you can see all kinds of characters popping out. Those that MTOB suddenly became the most helpful people in the world! And those that were loud now ‘tripod’ even louder! See already also sianz….I just continued to MYOB. I simply can’t bring myself to ‘tripod’ anyone around here.
But then again, The Big Man was quite understanding towards the fact that I have problems handling FB. And I told him straight that I do not have any problems talking to her if she would be soo kind enough to at least give a responds. It’s like talking to a wood block. So how do you expect me to communicate with a wood block?
I am already being very nice. Those who know me long enough would know that I would have flared up by now. But I kept telling myself, ‘Don’t bother wasting your time. You have better things to do.’.
For the last few days, I’ve been thinking if I should move my arse somewhere else. I have been quite tempted to send out my resume. But then again, being the HR field, I kinda know what the employment market is like outside. Even if I were to get a job elsewhere now, I would have to be on my toes as the 1st to be retrenched would be the new comers. It’s quite scary at this point of time. Let’s see how the situation turns out in the near future but I already kinda know what I am going to do.
Wish me luck guys….
He has been listless, moody and quite the last few days. Wish there is something I could do to cheer him up. Miss his crazy laughter….
*************************************************
Having a crappy week at work. I really need a miracle to happen but I know it won’t. Been waking up with the same question running through my head over and over again, which I have been trying very hard to find the answer but to no avail. No one to blame except myself though. Sigh… (Just treat it as if I am blabbering to myself.)
Anyways, had my appraisal yesterday. It didn’t go quite well. But I don’t give a hoots. Everytime when appraisal period comes, you can see all kinds of characters popping out. Those that MTOB suddenly became the most helpful people in the world! And those that were loud now ‘tripod’ even louder! See already also sianz….I just continued to MYOB. I simply can’t bring myself to ‘tripod’ anyone around here.
But then again, The Big Man was quite understanding towards the fact that I have problems handling FB. And I told him straight that I do not have any problems talking to her if she would be soo kind enough to at least give a responds. It’s like talking to a wood block. So how do you expect me to communicate with a wood block?
I am already being very nice. Those who know me long enough would know that I would have flared up by now. But I kept telling myself, ‘Don’t bother wasting your time. You have better things to do.’.
For the last few days, I’ve been thinking if I should move my arse somewhere else. I have been quite tempted to send out my resume. But then again, being the HR field, I kinda know what the employment market is like outside. Even if I were to get a job elsewhere now, I would have to be on my toes as the 1st to be retrenched would be the new comers. It’s quite scary at this point of time. Let’s see how the situation turns out in the near future but I already kinda know what I am going to do.
Wish me luck guys….



1 Comments:
ok, good luck, but u didnt mention for which part of ur post leh... :X
Post a Comment
<< Home