Twilight
Yes! I admit. I am crazy about Vampires...I've loved them since I was a kid. Believe it or not, I told my Mom that I wanted to be a Vampire when I grow up (Mom says that I am already a bloodsucker. Always sucking her blood dry.. -_-") ! I know what you guys are thinking. Already reaching 30 and yet still crazy over such kiddy stuff.
I don't give a shit! I love them. I find them sexy, mysterious and beautiful. I loved them since the day I watched 'Dracula'!
Now with 'Twilight' around, I am starting to fall in love all over again! I bought the whole series of 'Twilight'. Finished the first 2 books within 4 days and am into my third book now. Charlie thinks that I read too fast. But it's hard to put down the book once I've started. The usual naps that I take in the train in the mornings are now no more. Instead, I would be reading away, eager to find out what happens next. And the suspense is driving me crazy!

I can't wait for lunch time when I can bury myself in my book again...Edward Cullen, here I come....
I don't give a shit! I love them. I find them sexy, mysterious and beautiful. I loved them since the day I watched 'Dracula'!
Now with 'Twilight' around, I am starting to fall in love all over again! I bought the whole series of 'Twilight'. Finished the first 2 books within 4 days and am into my third book now. Charlie thinks that I read too fast. But it's hard to put down the book once I've started. The usual naps that I take in the train in the mornings are now no more. Instead, I would be reading away, eager to find out what happens next. And the suspense is driving me crazy!
I can't wait for lunch time when I can bury myself in my book again...Edward Cullen, here I come....



1 Comments:
the movie is nice :D
Post a Comment
<< Home