Sunday, August 26, 2007

Outing of the 'A's

'A's as in Angela and Avril. I know..Lame..but who cares? This is my blog and I write whatever shit I wish to write..lalalala

Meet up with Angela for dinner at Aji Teh before heading to Harry's for a couple of drinks.



She made me hold the menu so that she can take a picture of it...





Angela concentrating on the deserts menu



Angela's Chicken Katsu Don set... The chicken was abit soggy but it tasted decent...



I had the Saba set. The fish was good. The sesame sauce on the tofu was good too...




Love the garlic bits on the salmon salad...



We has the mochi thingy...The one on the left had something called the mamu something black sugar.. it tasted alot like miso sauce...






How can I not have my Gin tonic...




Don't worry. We were not drunk...A pretty much fun and girly night I would say. It has been awhile since I went out drinking with the gals...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home