Monday, July 30, 2007

Liu San

Along the way home after visiting Ah Gong, Ah B suggested going to Bukit Timah Shopping Center. He was pretty excited cause he hasn't been there for a very long time and since I haven't been there before, why not.


We walked around aimlessly and Ah B was pointing out which shops were there for a long time and which are the new ones. And we came across a few Korean restaurants there as well as a Taiwan cafe. We decided to give the Taiwan cafe a go..


We didn't manage to take more pictures because the Taiwanese shop owner didn't allow us to. The name of the cafe is Liu San. I know the picture is abit blur. Was trying very hard not to get caught taking it.

Managed to snap a picture of the pig trotters noodle that I ordered. The pig trotters were cooked to perfection. Nice and tender. Ah B ordered the Orh Ah Mee Sua. I wasn't able to eat seafood because of my wound but according to him, it was good. The cafe latte that he ordered was good to. You guys know how picking he can get when it comes to coffee. So if he says that it's good, it's definitely good.

The prices ranges from $4.80 to $7.00 for main dishes. It's worth a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home