Random Reminder
Just some stuff that I need to do...
1) Get the aircon guy to service aircon
2) Remind Charlie to service his bike
3) Get Charlie his belated Vdae pressie (Was suppose to be a surprise)
4) Top up my make up
5) Order gas
***********************
Finally it's Friday! It has been an uneventful week soo far. Would be catching up on sleep during the weekend. Poor Ah B would be on mob manning starting today. Uber sianz for him.
You know what? After being together for 6 years, it's starting to get pretty hard to give one another surprises. Cause we are soo familiar with one another's actions that we know something is up.
Just like I was suppose to get Ah B is SURPRISE Vdae present but he managed to guess what the hell it was! I warned him that he better act surprised when I give him the present.
And ever since he knew what it was going to be, he kept telling to me get it a.s.a.p. Haha...like small kid!
Oh ya...on top of that..I might add a mystery gift. But this time, I am soo not giving him a chance to guess what it is!
1) Get the aircon guy to service aircon
2) Remind Charlie to service his bike
3) Get Charlie his belated Vdae pressie (Was suppose to be a surprise)
4) Top up my make up
5) Order gas
***********************
Finally it's Friday! It has been an uneventful week soo far. Would be catching up on sleep during the weekend. Poor Ah B would be on mob manning starting today. Uber sianz for him.
You know what? After being together for 6 years, it's starting to get pretty hard to give one another surprises. Cause we are soo familiar with one another's actions that we know something is up.
Just like I was suppose to get Ah B is SURPRISE Vdae present but he managed to guess what the hell it was! I warned him that he better act surprised when I give him the present.
And ever since he knew what it was going to be, he kept telling to me get it a.s.a.p. Haha...like small kid!
Oh ya...on top of that..I might add a mystery gift. But this time, I am soo not giving him a chance to guess what it is!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home