Random Post
Nothing much to update recently. Feeling kinda crappy and bloated. Must be my mensus coming. I hate that time of the month. Arggghhh...
Sprained my knee during blading last Saturday. Bloody hell. Too old to even have a fall. I remember that I used to fall alot when I was blading years back. I could still get up and carry on blading the whole day without any problems. But now? 1 stupid fall and I sprain my fucking knee. Ouch!
My MIL brought me to the sinseh yesterday. Nice funny uncle. Alot better now but still walking with a limp.
I seriously need to find motivation to do up my other blog. Total laziness I tell you. Damn. Soo many things to do. But soo little motivation.
*********************
Congratualtions to Bryant and Cynthia!!! Cyn, must be pretty pretty bride okie??
Sprained my knee during blading last Saturday. Bloody hell. Too old to even have a fall. I remember that I used to fall alot when I was blading years back. I could still get up and carry on blading the whole day without any problems. But now? 1 stupid fall and I sprain my fucking knee. Ouch!
My MIL brought me to the sinseh yesterday. Nice funny uncle. Alot better now but still walking with a limp.
I seriously need to find motivation to do up my other blog. Total laziness I tell you. Damn. Soo many things to do. But soo little motivation.
*********************
Congratualtions to Bryant and Cynthia!!! Cyn, must be pretty pretty bride okie??



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home