Thank You...
Thank you for the make up anniversary dinner Ah B. 3 hours has passed and I am still bloody full.
It has been a long time since me and Charlie had a meal together alone. It was really a sweet moment for me. No matter how short our 'alone' sessions are, it never fails to give me that sweet tingling feeling.
Maybe it's because of his busy schedule and our few hours each week together made the time spent together soo precious. I really do miss him at times.
But then again, I am really proud of who he is and where he is today. It's his passion for his job and interest, his commitment to his family and his humor that made me fall for him over and over again.
I love you Ah B.
It has been a long time since me and Charlie had a meal together alone. It was really a sweet moment for me. No matter how short our 'alone' sessions are, it never fails to give me that sweet tingling feeling.
Maybe it's because of his busy schedule and our few hours each week together made the time spent together soo precious. I really do miss him at times.
But then again, I am really proud of who he is and where he is today. It's his passion for his job and interest, his commitment to his family and his humor that made me fall for him over and over again.
I love you Ah B.



1 Comments:
So mushy...I read this post till my hand mao mao stand and my goosebumps all pop out...
Oooohhhhh~~~
Post a Comment
<< Home