Happy, Excited, Stressed all into one
It has been awhile since I've blogged. Life was pretty monotonous initially but it all changed on 15 Dec 09.
It was the day that I found out that I was pregnant! I was in the toilet cubical of my office, staring down at the pregnancy test kit and the tears just kept rolling down my cheeks. It was a mixed of emotions. I even shaked the test kit a few times to make sure that reading was correct. Come to think of it, it was quite dumb. I grabbed my bag and rushed straight to the doctor's to confirm it.
I was anxiously waiting for my turn at the clinic and when it was finally my turn, I almost wanted to back out. Went in the room and the doctor went 'Errr...the line abit fade. So you might be pregnant.'. I took out my pregnancy test kit and showed him. He said 'Ahiya. Your test kit Clearblue one say positive means positive already lah. Congratulations!'. -_-"
Texted Charlie the moment I came out from the room. I think he was pretty excited to. He started feeding me warm milk every night. But my body soon rejected the milk because of my high gastric juice level. He made sure I didn't walk too fast and alot of other little things.
And when we went for our 2nd scan last week, seeing that little heart beat flicker on the monitor, it was just amazing! I almost cried!
Now the next stressful scan would be in another 2 wks time. For now, I am learning to embrace my morning sickness.
It was the day that I found out that I was pregnant! I was in the toilet cubical of my office, staring down at the pregnancy test kit and the tears just kept rolling down my cheeks. It was a mixed of emotions. I even shaked the test kit a few times to make sure that reading was correct. Come to think of it, it was quite dumb. I grabbed my bag and rushed straight to the doctor's to confirm it.
I was anxiously waiting for my turn at the clinic and when it was finally my turn, I almost wanted to back out. Went in the room and the doctor went 'Errr...the line abit fade. So you might be pregnant.'. I took out my pregnancy test kit and showed him. He said 'Ahiya. Your test kit Clearblue one say positive means positive already lah. Congratulations!'. -_-"
Texted Charlie the moment I came out from the room. I think he was pretty excited to. He started feeding me warm milk every night. But my body soon rejected the milk because of my high gastric juice level. He made sure I didn't walk too fast and alot of other little things.
And when we went for our 2nd scan last week, seeing that little heart beat flicker on the monitor, it was just amazing! I almost cried!
Now the next stressful scan would be in another 2 wks time. For now, I am learning to embrace my morning sickness.



1 Comments:
haha although happy for u le. still must post here :D
CONGRATS
Post a Comment
<< Home