Valentine's Day
We kinda celebrated V.Day in advance today. Partly because Ah B is busy most of the time to be able to spend time with me. So, each a every moment spent together is very precious to me.
We decided to have a simple dinner so that we could spend the rest of our money on other stuff later on. Usually our 'other stuff' means other food stuff. Walking around at Taka's B2 food court made us drool. Enough was enough. We know that we are getting fatter by the day, so we left.
Walk over to Borders and B got me the Harry Potter book that I wanted so that I can read it while he is watching soccer later. LOL. Total concentration when it comes to soccer. And I am usually the distraction.
Thanks B for spending time with me...HUGZ!!!
*********************************
Was going through some old photos and guess what I found.
I found an old picture of my face before I started using Fancl.
Damn gross right??? Really felt depressed during that period of time. Even Ah B felt helpless seeing me like that. But I was glad that Fancl helped clear up the spots. Even most of the scars are gone now.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home