Happy Happy Gal
I am happy happy gal today. Nope, I did not win 4D or TOTO....Even if I did, I wouldn't tell anyone except my hubby of cause.
My sweet Ah B hang the clothes up for me after wash, bought breakfast for me and sent me to work..Sweet!! Man U should win more matches man...And you know what? He even went marketing....
See, never restrict your hubby if he wants to watch his fav Man U matches. You'll get all the good things in return,...Muahahaha...
***********************
The types of smses and emails from friends I'd received over the past 9 mths varied....
First 3 mths : So, when getting married ah??
3 mths later : So , getting married in ? mths time..How?? Kan Jiong or not??
After marriage : So, how's married life??
If you guys are wonder how's my married life..Well, it's pretty much the same. Loads of goofing around, nonsensical nonsense and load of fun. What fun? Go figure. keke
And also not to mention, housework. It's like never ending.....Good luck to all my friends who are going to get their houses soon....
***************************
Why did my hubby marry me,,,,,

My sweet Ah B hang the clothes up for me after wash, bought breakfast for me and sent me to work..Sweet!! Man U should win more matches man...And you know what? He even went marketing....
See, never restrict your hubby if he wants to watch his fav Man U matches. You'll get all the good things in return,...Muahahaha...
***********************
The types of smses and emails from friends I'd received over the past 9 mths varied....
First 3 mths : So, when getting married ah??
3 mths later : So , getting married in ? mths time..How?? Kan Jiong or not??
After marriage : So, how's married life??
If you guys are wonder how's my married life..Well, it's pretty much the same. Loads of goofing around, nonsensical nonsense and load of fun. What fun? Go figure. keke
And also not to mention, housework. It's like never ending.....Good luck to all my friends who are going to get their houses soon....
***************************
Why did my hubby marry me,,,,,

Bak chew tak stamp..... (hokkien)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home